I LOVE this DIY project! It’s perfect for any celebration: shower, birthday, holiday, you name it!
I designed this one for my cousin’s bridal shower (see the post).
Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
1.Cut triangles out of the fabric, write the letters on each triangle with a sharpie (I used a fun Bronze metallic sharpie) and color your sticks if you want! 🙂
2. Place a line of glue on the back of the triangle at the top
3. Lay the twine across the glue and press down.
4. Repeat for each steps 2 & 3 for each triangle.
5. Place a line of glue on the stick and wrap the twine around the stick and tie a knot. (Place a dot of glue at the knot if you think it needs it.)
6. Repeat with the other stick and you’re done! Simple and easy! 🙂
Linking Up with: